Search This Blog

"2017" a year of Living in Plenitude with much Joy and Gratitude!

Give yourself the gift of Love!
You deserve to give and receive the best of the best!
#Faith+Hope


Saturday, March 11, 2017

Living with Congruence

Several things come into perspective when we start considering the value of Living with Congruence in more and more aspect of our life. Now, I perfectly understand if this is not your call and I sincerely hope it's because you already passed this subject and approved the class. But for those who are still in the game, striving for Excellence. Those who are still hanging in there, feeling like they are not quite over this  subject in many areas of their life. Those who are actively fighting to overcome some of their weakness in order to fill up their selves with sound values or just achieve one more virtue in order to feel more grounded in their character. This article is for you. I mean,  this article is for any body who is willing to reflect about the message. I am confident when I say there are a huge number of people out there who can find this message as the glue to what they are seeking  in order to rescue their integrity and build up their image so they can smile in front of the mirror, their family, friends, employers, customers and/or community.
If you are lost on the content of this article, but you are here reading, curious, or intrigue but at the same time asking your self  questions like if Congruence is a new health condition or where do you buy it? I have to tell you my friend,  you have an angel guiding you to a path of transformation that can start right now if you want... Its always your choice!
My basic foundation to write about "Living with Congruence"  is my own life experience. Who know me, know I am in deed immersed in my purpose of Giving with  Excellence and in order to be able to help a more diverse group of people in reaching their goals I have gone thru a long way in a process of personal growth and development from within. So at this time of my life I am deeply grateful and happy of calling myself a Facilitator of Learning Experience because now more than never before I truly believe this is what I do, not matter what is my literal position at any time. This is exactly what have serve me for years because this is what I do, as a human being who is passionate about being proactive about progress, learning, development, prosperity, sharing, communication, family life, quality and/or personal excellence. So I have seen many benefits on becoming more congruent in more and more aspects of my life and since I love it, its proven, and it will enrich any body's life, its time to share it.
To know some of the benefits you will find by becoming more congruent in any particular aspect of life,  please walk through this HUMAN BEHAVIOR'S MAP...next




     

    No comments:

    Translate