Search This Blog

"2017" a year of Living in Plenitude with much Joy and Gratitude!

Give yourself the gift of Love!
You deserve to give and receive the best of the best!
#Faith+Hope


Friday, May 31, 2013

Master in Hospitality


There are things in life that are definitely precious. In my perspective hospitality is one of them. I always related the happiest times of my life with people who embrace "moments" in such a rich, joyful and natural way, that you could be doing nothing, but enjoying their presence.

If we think about people in our life, and try to remember special occasions when we were pleased with what  we found, even in times when our expectations were not too high, we will come up with a reference of exceptional human beings.

Think about all the tourist destinations, hotels and restaurants where you feel comfortable, you're glad to pay for the service they offer,  and you're always ready to go back. Personally, one of the best experiences I have had traveling was in Cancun, Mexico (1997). My husband had to travel for a business convention, and I used the opportunity to take a week long vacation. In the weeks before the trip I was so excited to enjoy my days in such an amazing place, I really didn't plan everything ahead of time, and the only thing we had set was the arrival and returning date, the hotel, and a few shows planned for the people in the convention. But as soon as we arrived we were amazed by the high level of hospitality, and the abundance of information available to us. During my stay, the people I came in contact with  in Cancun, for any reason, represented to me the resemblance of what we all should strive to be for each other. That trip was such a great learning experience for me that years later when I created and developed my Customer Service Seminar, mainly base on my professional experiences for almost 12 years, I also added many insights from what experienced from the service I received in in this trip to Cancun.

Other places where outstanding hospitality can be found and its of great importance is in the healthcare industry. How beneficial would it be if all hospitals and medical offices had the training of some of these places, where we have experienced the sense of  LOVE and UNDERSTANDING involved in an attitude of sincere caring and empathy for their patients.

My next thought will bring you close to one of my deepest reflections about the Science of Happiness.
*A master in Hospitality make you feel LOVED, WELCOME and APPRECIATED!
 

Translate