Search This Blog

"2017" a year of Living in Plenitude with much Joy and Gratitude!

Give yourself the gift of Love!
You deserve to give and receive the best of the best!
#Faith+Hope


Monday, February 25, 2013

The Will Power in times of need.

Life is Good, but we need to make it better!

When you have good health, you enjoy having enough will power to work in pro of the different responsibilities  and challenges you face in life. Of course, that also depend on the personality of every one, because there is a lot of people out there, with good and even wonderful health, but no will power. That's not the target I will focus on during this brain storm article.

The idea here, is to reflect and find alternatives that can be helpful for any one that is actively looking for answers about the subject matter. This article is  giving me the opportunity to reflect about how my health is affecting my will power and vise verse. So, let see what I have as starting points. Who knows it might bring you to an AHA moment too...
  • For many years I though I could always do what ever I wanted to do.  
  • For almost 41 years, I didn't  need to focus in the connection between  Will Power and Health.
  • In the last 6 years I have come to realize that yes I can do many things, only if...
  • In the last two years I have observed the synergistic connection between Will power and health.
The most important point for me, at this moment, is what I have being able to acknowledge about the relationship between my health condition and my will power levels to keep my commitments. You might not agree with me, but I even think this is a very good point to work on this time of Lent and a marvelous reason to jump into two areas of difficulties for me. Areas where I  have to admit I keep failing;
  1. The Nutrition I need/  How can I make it my life style?
  2. Exercises I can do./ How can I follow the plan, manage my energy and stop before its too much.
I will bring more insight about this subject soon, but please keep in mind that the article its not meant to bring suggestions, its more a kind of exercises or brain storm. Hope it can bring light to you or somebody you know, It might be able to let someone know that she or he is not alone in the battle for getting healthier and enjoy life!

Translate