Search This Blog

"2017" a year of Living in Plenitude with much Joy and Gratitude!

Give yourself the gift of Love!
You deserve to give and receive the best of the best!
#Faith+Hope


Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Focus trought the Perspective

This subject can lead to many directions, and can get really huge, but that is the reason why I decided to start this introduction as simple as I can. Its good that since the beginning I divided the message in sections with the idea to make the article easier, for the readers and for myself, when writing. But  still, for me it’s a little demanding to keep on one avenue, when I have many others  to choose.
The most important part of this introduction it’s to bring up the reflection on the importance of our perspective and of course the importance of selecting where to focus our attention in life. I have gotten some references in daily things that have happen since I started with this idea, but nothing as the revelation I have had today (3/09/2012) when I was listening the homily of our priest, Father Chris at the 8:30 mass, with the presence of the Children of the School. ( Those moments of revelation... is one of the things, I will be ever thankful to God. There is no doubt, He is always listening and helping us in our needs and desires, and his ways to deliver the answers can’t be missed or deniable). What a better way to show us his love, than by his actions. To help me with "the simplicity" (I did asked for it) of the message I want to share, God put me in the perfect situation, where  I was able to see  that the Focus of our activities have a lot to do with  our mission in life.
The church was full with children and adult this morning, but the message of the scripture was in all means, filtered to be presented in a  language perfectly understandable by the children in first place. As the wonderful speaker Fr. Chris is, He found the best example to explain The  Gospel to all of us, using a very original story about a phone conversation he had with his little niece of 8 years old. What a better way to catch the children attention,than bringing them a story of another children about their age. (at the beginning, I thought it was cute. But  the truth is that it was marvelous).
Matthew 21(33-43,45-46)  It’s not an easy parable to explain for everyone, but from the perspective of a Christ centered person, from the perspective of faith formation, Fr. Chris gave us “a class to remember” in a children literature version, the simplest way. Not only that, The Focus on the messages (egoism and envy) was well appointed through a very positive reference of  attitude and a  profound call to learn to love one another and to welcome everybody’s gift and learn how to work together appreciating the opportunity where every body is welcome to give their best. He went slowly but clearly focused into the warning for self destructive behavior; alerting about the damage that its created by people with envy and jealousy in their hearts. Time was precise to keep the attention of the children. So, it was short, very appropriate language and profoundly clever.
So Perspective it’s in everything we do. That is why we shall recognize how important is to know our Vision and Mission in this life; how marvelous our purposes can be, and how beneficial would be to the world if everyone would try the best we can to focus in the important things of life, which also include the art of cultivating virtues  that can help us to do what is right to do each time.
  • The power of Determination and  The Survival process of an Eagle.
    Determination was one of the most important characteristic seen in the apostles, in Abraham, in Mahatma Gandhi, or to mention one of "our time" best performance on the TV shows, Susan Boyle, at her 1rst time interview in America Got Talent. Outstanding!
    Determination is in many cases an inexplicable power that move you to an specific direction, in times, that you can’t even explain with reasons. But you have the confidence, the spirit and the believe that you are doing what you have to do.
    I wonder, how many times that determinations its really the spirit of God upon us? Leading, pushing ,… or maybe holding, stopping, and protecting us… 
    •  How important it is to make decisions?
    No matter the reasons you have today, if you are determined to do something, its good to remember that the benefits of important actions in life, last for ever. They have not temporal meaning, temporal happiness, temporal fruits or temporal joy. So keep that in consideration at the time you are choosing your battles in life.
    The Eagle
    the Eagle
    We all have many opportunities wherever we are, but we need to learn how to be alert while growing, in order to see when the time of changes is reigning to us. Times of moving forward, times of energizing, times of promotions, times of being obedient, Times to leave and times to get closer, times of receiving blessings and/or time to rejoice in the grace of God, just to mention some. Just be alert and listen to what the spirit of God in you is trying to tell you.
    It amaze me to remember when years ago, living in my Country, I was working on the idea of my Company Logo and the first serious idea I got was a Gold Eagle. For a while I was enthusiastic, and confident that the Eagle Logo was what I wanted. (I guess the Gold Eagle represented part of the big ego I had on those years). But even tough something inside me like the eagle, another part of me repealed the "gold logo", and then, there was always something wrong with the logo that hold me back and made me think again, and again about it. Thanks God I decided and looked for a graphic designer who worked with me in the creation of an image that really represent what ORGANIZACION PLENITUD, S.C. was all about. Today I can understand that it wasn’t my human vision or knowledge what stop me from using that logo. It was something bigger than my desire, who hold me from going ahead with the image of the “Gold Eagle”. I can see it wouldn’t last to fully represent my purpose in life. For sure, that was a save of money and a wise decision. After 12 years, the Logo we created is still the best reflection of the purpose and essence  of the message in each one of the activities I was and I am developing now.

    • What if ...
    There is a fairy tales or legend about the survival process   of the eagles. I can't tell if its true, but the thing is,  I like the inspirational concept that is within the story. It suppose to happen on theirs 40's when they start the process of loosing all their capacities to function with majesty, as they use to be. So the eagle has to make a hard decision. Be conformist with  his new reality accepting all the limitations, or have the courage to change what it needs to be changed in order to live the rest of their life as the eagle they have known before. There is a lot of risk on the second option, but if they survive, they can truly live with the spirit of the eagle they have known, for other 30 years. 
     
    • Actions, Actions, Actions...
    I believe, determination to follow our Passion  always drive us to find "the gold" inside the purpose of our life.
    Living in observation to exercise the best we can, the amazing virtues the Eagle show us, is a way to go. We shall always recall those Virtues. Eagles are known for their great vision. Are known for their capacity to fly on the high level of heights, for their cleanest selective food. There are many other virtues that this wonderful animal can really teach us, but the only way we can learn from them, is if we are flying high enough to keep up with the teaching. Otherwise,  we won't see it, neither understand the lessons.


Translate