Search This Blog

"2017" a year of Living in Plenitude with much Joy and Gratitude!

Give yourself the gift of Love!
You deserve to give and receive the best of the best!
#Faith+Hope


Thursday, January 05, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear Friend,

I am so happy you are here today, so lets enjoy our time together.

I have a lot to say... But I rather to start this year by listening to you. Its new year, I am sure you have so much to share that I just want to forget about what I want to say, to be able to focus on listening to you for this moment.

How is your family, how are you doing. Are you feeling well with your relationship at home?

Its work really working to make you a happier person? Do you see your work as a  blessing for your company? Are you using all your capacity at work?

There is any thing that you are missing in life? Any important new goal that you would like to share? Any emotional need that you would like to communicate to someone?

I am here for you. Happy of having you,  willing to help you with your concerns, projects, and needs and ready to share and enjoy the good news with you.
Today is our time to be close. So, let me see you well, enjoy your natural essence and serve you, with loving heart, accepting you just as you are today.

You see... Life is Good, that's why I am here for you today and you are here for me. Its really Time to  enjoy the present. This is our time to give what we are and be open to share the grace of God in us.  

Remember, every day look for that Time, when you can nurture your soul, your mind or your relationships. Those  are special moments when you can symbolically express gratitude and share the benefit of  it...

This is Our Year!  2012 would bring us the exceptional daily  experience of the presence of God. There is nothing like being impregnated by the Holy spirit!

                                              Expect a year of Blessings and Joy!

Translate